Hey Brooke!! It's Jackie. Just thought I'd give you my website. I'm glad you updated and it was so good to see your little family last weekend! Hope to see you again soon! Loves!
Hey cousin it's nice to have found your blog. Your family is very beautiful. I hope it's ok that I keep in touch. our family blog is 5bowlerboysandagirl.com
Dallyn and I were married in March 2006, a snowy day in St. George, UT. We had our baby Gracie in July 2007 in Vegas. Dallyn is going to UNLV, and working. I get to stay home and play with Gracie while still taking classes at the college. Life is busy, but we love it that way!
6 comments:
Hey Brooke!! It's Jackie. Just thought I'd give you my website. I'm glad you updated and it was so good to see your little family last weekend! Hope to see you again soon! Loves!
Hey Brookie! that is so exciting you got a boat! I am so jealous. Gracie is beautiful!
She is so adorable! I can't believe how much she's grown since I last saw her! We need to do something soon. See ya later!
Hey cousin it's nice to have found your blog. Your family is very beautiful. I hope it's ok that I keep in touch. our family blog is 5bowlerboysandagirl.com
Brooke she is a doll!! Seriously. so cute!! glad you posted!!
i am so glad you finally updated your blog.
Post a Comment