
Our Beautiful Little Lady! Thanks
Grama Joyce for the new hat!
We had such a fun weekend with the Bleazards in St. George! Grandma's are the best aren't they? And when we go to St. George we get to see two! (Grama Whitney and Joyce) Thanks for the fun weekend! We can't wait to see you guys again!

Gracie and her Daddy in the parking lot of the trunk-or-treat in St. George. The girl was exhausted.

Family Pic! Ginger had a costume on too, she was a cupcake, but
Dallyn was pretty adamant about not getting her in the photo.
HAha!

Gracie in the parking lot of the trunk or treat. She did NOT want to put her
costume on! We finally talked her into at least wearing the skirt. There was a top too...and a crown...and shoes...and a wand. But I was just glad we got the wings and the tutu on her. It was so funny because when we were trying to talk her into wearing her costume she would say, "Please! I don't feel good!" It was hilarious, the girl is two and already she is faking sick!
Then, once the drama subsided and she realized she was getting candy from people for being in her costume, it was all smiles! In the end she fell asleep in her Daddy's arms in the parking lot.
Question: Are all girls this dramatic or is it all two year
olds?
HahaEither way, I love her they way she is.
1 comments:
I love her the way she is too.
Post a Comment