Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"An Attitude of Gratitude"

Yes, this is my only picture that I took of Thanksgiving. haha. However, I loved spending time with my family. We spent this Thanksgiving with the Moody side and we even got to have a mini Christmas. The food was great, and the company even better. Here is a list of things that I am grateful for in no particular order:
my health and my family's
the Gospel- esp. the Plan of Salvation
Mr. Bleazard, who never ceases to amaze me, or make me smile
My sweet little lady, who TRULY NEVER ceases to amaze me
The example of my parents and in-laws
The temple
The scriptures
The prophet and apostles
Love
A warm home
All my great sister-friends
Transportation
Good food- yumm!
Eternal Marriage
Motherhood
Technology
Education
Football- only because it makes Mr. Bleazard so happy
Uplifting music
Being an Auntie
Missionary work
Animals, my Ginger puppy
Prayer

0 comments: