Thursday, February 25, 2010

Recent Happenings

All the "Moody Girls" at Shanna's baby shower last week. I can't wait for my new nephew!

Dallyn turned 25 (in November). Crazy!
Grama Whitney made a half the cake for Dallyn and half for Logan since their birthdays are only a day apart.


Our annual Homage to SLC.
This is in the Joseph Smith building where you get to go watch the movie. I love that movie. I encourage everyone to see it who hasn't. Thanks Grama Whitney for keeping Gracie and making "plans" with her!

Me and the lil' Lady on the carousel at the District.
It was freezing outside, but she was determined to ride it. Thanks Dani for all the pics!



Family Ice Skating.
Gracie did not take to it well, but her little ice skates were so cute I couldn't resist getting them on her.





3 comments:

Ashley W. said...

you guys are a beautiful family!

Kristin said...

Hey Brooke, I just found your blog, so cute!!!

Megan Bleazard said...

I love all your new posts! I miss you and cant wait to see you guys in like 3 months! I am counting down. LOL