Thursday, April 8, 2010

4 Year Bliss!

Waiting to eat her crab!



Wow, we've been married four years! It's so cliche, but true when they say time flies when you are having fun! I love you Dallyn, and I am so excited to spend eternity with you.
We celebrated by going on our traditional Flemmings date and to the movies. (Unfortunately forgot the camera.Thanks for babysitting Ashlee!)
We celebrated at home too and made some king crab legs and shrimp. The Lady loves king crab and begs for it everytime we pass it in the grocery store. So I thought I would splurge and get it this time. (Beware boys, she really loves king crab and really good steaks!)



4 comments:

Logan and Danielle said...

Grace looks SO grown up in that picture. And I think its so dang funny how she loves crab :)ha She is definitely not high maintenance!!HAHA

Kristin said...

Congrats on 4 years! Grab me some of that yummy corn at flemmings k!!

Megan Bleazard said...

Way to go chef Dallyn. It looks Yummy. Gracie you are getting so big! We sure miss you. Krew cant wait to play this summer and Mady is excited to wear her easter outfit and be twinners with you!!

Shalae said...

Congrats you guys! You guys are so cute! And that Gracie . . . Too Cute! Good job!