Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flashback!

Finally Home! Gracie has been such a great big sister, or more like a little mama! Once he came home I think we all just stayed in our pjs and held him for two days straight. It was such a journey getting him here, but in the end it made it even more worth while! I am so thankful for my two healthy children and my great husband-

Eight days old and on our way home! Hooray!

Bubby in the NICU. He spent 8 days there!

The day I went to the hospital to deliver (which I didn't know at the time.) I was hoping they would just give me some meds to stop the contractions and send me home, but I made Dallyn snap this pic just in case. I had been contracting for about two days, and the Procardia wasn't cutting it anymore. Bentley had decided he has been in there long enough. He was born at 35 weeks.

The cutest dancer ever! I can't wait for the Spring recital!

A Bedrest Birthday! Luckily we had great food! My mom-in-law brought a bundt cake all the way to St. George and my super sis-in-law Meg made a super dinner! (She even got me crab that I didn't have to share with the Lady. Call me selfish, it was my b-day!)
Christmas Day 2010! The "Open Mirror"!! Yeah! We weren't sure I was going to be home for Christmas because of the whole premature labor thing, but they let me out of the hospital around 11pm Christmas Eve. I have never been more grateful to be home for Christmas!

We cut down our own Christmas tree this year. For some reason I thought it would be much easier than it was. (Not like I cut it down or anything, but trying to find it was the hard part!) Thanks to Dallyn and his brother, Steven, we found a good one, right before the sunset too! I'm thinking the Costco trees are a much easier route.

Thanksgiving 2010. We spent it in Cedar at Dallyn's uncle's house. Gracie was in heaven with all the snow, the dogs, the indoor slide, and the crab! Gracie requested we eat crab for dinner so they had it flown(sp?) in for her! Crazy girl! I already feel bad for her husband!

Thanksgiving 2010. Dallyn with Grandpa George who passed in February 2011. He was such a great man and example!

4 comments:

Whitney Bleazard said...

Gracie looks so beautiful in the red dance outfit. Can't wait to come see her recital in June:)

Linda said...

Yeah! Looks good! Your family is so cute. Love the dance photo of Gracie. What a doll. And the blessing photo is hilarious. Everyone sure knows how to be silly - especially Shanna! Ha ha!

Matt and Katelyn said...

Thanks for the update!!! I need to see more pics of Bently.

AlliSMiles said...

Congratulations!!